• Bathrooms: 1
• Beam: 11.6ft
• Builder: VanDutch
• Cabins: 1
• Crew: 1
• Depth: 2.6ft
• Guests: 10
• Length: 40ft
• Speed: 20kn
• Year: 2014
Need to know
• Per USCG regulations, maximum 10 passengers. NO exceptions!
• Half day charter is 4 hours; Full day charter is 8 hours
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; No smoking is permitted anywhere on this vessel.
• No drinking of red wine or any other products of consumption that is likely to stain furniture, teak, carpets etc
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• For day charters fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas. For high speed cruising fuel is charged extra.
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected. The 30% APA covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees and food and beverage. If there is any money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards a crew gratuity or YachtLife can return the funds back to you.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Check out our FAQ or tap "Ask a question" below if you have any comments or concerns.
Need to know
The brand-defining VanDutch 40 remains as striking and inspiring today as the day it was launched. The design combines style with performance to create a boat for all your needs, with ample space to entertain, power to reach speeds of up to 40 knots and luxurious features to ensure your ride is comfortable, including a semi-automatic Bimini top. The queen-size V-cabin with galley station turns this versatile day boat into an overnight cruiser, opening up a world of options to your boating experience.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all